Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Not Home Yet, But It's Time to Say Adieu

Things will be pretty low-key from here until Friday when we get home. Today we're leaving for Denver to have dinner with Gogas and hang out with Hardy all day tomorrow. Thursday we drive to Nebraska to stay in a hotel and Friday we drive home.

For those of you who joined the blog late, you can catch past posts and pictures by using the Archives section to the right of the page. Since this is the last post, I'd like to offer everyone a chance to just say "hi" or let us know what you thought of the trip. To comment you just click on the link under this post that says # comments (# will change). At the next page, you just type what you want to say in the box on the right side of the page. Lastly, you can choose to sign in with your google/blogger ID (if you have one), check "other" and type in your name, or choose "anonymous" (if you do this, please sign with your name in the post so I know who's sending word to us).

Alrighty, well, thanks for joining us and thank you to everyone who helped us out by loaning us stuff, giving us a place to stay, watching our dog, or mailing our old Dish Network stuff back while we were gone. Bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I got your mail too! And made sure your cars ran... oh yeah, that was for my benefit... sorry!

Your trip was GREAT!!!! I felt like I was there with you... with the exception of getting exhausted on the hikes! :) I know you both had a great time and I hope I get to do it sometime. Excellent journalism!!

Can't wait to see you at home!!

~Mel